Legal website operator identification:
CEO: Marianne Hahn
Registernumber: in Progress
listed in the commercial register of the local court
Commercial register number - Part B of the commercial register -
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Standard Business Terms and customer information I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Petsuns ) via the www.petsuns.net website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "purchase” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In
particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, text or data necessary to customise the goods via the online ordering system or via E-mail without undue delay after concluding the contract. Any potential specifications that we may issue regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as is specified in the quote, we will send you a revised submission which must be checked by you without delay. If you approve of the design, you are to approve the correction template for execution through a counter-signature in text format (e.g. e-mail).
Tasks related to the creation of the product in question are not carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and bringing any potential errors to our attention. We assume no liability for unqueried errors.
(5) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full. § 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other
legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information 1. Identity of the seller
65193 Wiesbaden Germany
Telephone: 017670664656 E-Mail: email@example.com
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 23.01.2017
Data protection declaration
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our website.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our websites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection. In order to improve our offer, we evaluate only the statistical data, which does not allow any inference of your personal details.
Collection and processing while using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you. We use your email address only for processing your request. Your data is deleted subsequently if you do not approve of the further processing and use.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Our websites use so-called cookies at several places. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer and which your browser saves. They help to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and reliable. In addition, cookies allow our systems to identify your browser and offer you services. Cookies do no contain any personal data.
Using Google Adwords conversion tracking
We use the online advertising service “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking within the scope of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”).
If you click an advertisement run by Google, a cookie for the conversion tracking is saved on your computer. These cookies have a limited validity, do not contain any personal data and thus do not help in personal identification.
If you visit specific webpages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can identify that
you have clicked on the advertisement and were forwarded to this page.
Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, there is no option that cookies can be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information that is obtained with the help of the conversion cookie helps to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers, who have decided on conversion tracking. Here, the customers find out about the total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and were forwarded to a site provided with a conversion tracking tag. You however do not receive any information which can be used to identify users personally.
If you do not wish to take part in the tracking, you can disagree to this use by not installing the cookies through a corresponding setting of your browser software (deactivation option). You are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics.
For additional information as well as for the data protection declaration, please visit:http://www.google.de/policies/
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow analysing the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address is however abbreviated by Google in advance within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is transferred to a Google server in USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. Google shall use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your website use, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide additional services associated with the website use and Internet use as against the website operator. The IP addressed transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not consolidated with the other data by Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we would like to bring to your attention that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website entirely in this case. In addition, you can prevent the recording of data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and based on your website use in Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available on the following link and installing it [http://tools.google.com/
Use of social plugins with "Shariff"
So that you can maintain control of your data, the privacy protection "Shariff" button is used in order to integrate the social media sharing function. Without your express permission, no connection is made to the social network servers and therefore no data is submitted.
"Shariff" is a development from specialists of the computer technology magazine c't. It enables more personal privacy in the network and replaces the usual social network "share" buttons. You may find further information on the Shariff projecthere.
If you click on the buttons that appear in a popup window, you can log in with your data with the respective provider. First, after you actively login, a direct connection to the social network takes place.
By logging in, you give your permission to transfer your data to the respective social media provider. At this time, information such as your IP address and which websites you have visited is transmitted. Should you be connected simultaneously with one or more of your social network accounts, the information collected is also assigned to your corresponding profiles. Therefore, you can only prevent this assignment by logging yourself out
before visiting our website and before activating the button for your social media accounts.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.
last update: 03.12.2015
Payment and dispatch
The following terms and conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany) and neighbouring countries: Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz, Luxemburg, UK, Italien, Frankreich, Spanien, USA, Canada, Belgien, Niederlande, Schweden, Finnland, Norwegen.
Dispatch costs (inclusive of legally applicable VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
Versicherter Versand via DHL
Deliveries to foreign countries:
Versicherter Versand via DHL
For goods customised according to customer requirements, the revised submission will be made within 40 days following conclusion of the contract, execution of the design work and delivery of the goods within 10 days following approval of the revised submission (with an agreed advance payment after the time of your payment instruction), unless otherwise specified in the respective quote.
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction).
Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Terms of payment
For domestic deliveries (Germany) the following payment options are available:
- Payment via credit card - Payment via PayPal
- Payment by invoice
In case of deliveries to a foreign country, you have the following payment options:
- Prepayment via transfer
Further details on payment
The invoice amount is to be settled at the time of payment on invoice within 14 days.
If payment is made using a credit card, your credit card account is debited in conjunction with the shipping of the goods.
Our bank account:
Marianne Hahn / Petsuns
IBAN DE08 1001 0010 0302 4361 26. BIC PBNKDEFF
In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.